Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
GiveMn.org has facilitated over $30 million in online gifts for Minnesota nonprofits since November 2009. Each year they host Give to the Max Day (GTMD), a day for Minnesotans to come together to raise as much money as possible for nonprofits in 24 hours. GTMD 2011 is starting at midnight on November 16 and goes through midnight on November 17. This year in preparation for GTMD, they hosted a video contest where nonprofits could submit a video with the theme “Does this make my heart look big?”
With $1000 and a Macbook Air on the line, STLF was one of 14 submissions into the contest, and was selected as one of the five finalists! The grand prize goes to the video with the most votes before November 1. Click the link below, and scroll down to vote for STLF’s Music Video. No registration necessary to vote, just a few clicks. If you have two minutes, watch Co-Executive Director Josh Reimnitz rap to Bill Breon’s beat boxing of an STLF rendition of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Your support is much appreciated!
Be sure to visit www.givemn.org again on November 16 to be part in the Great Minnesota Give Together, a day full of golden ticket prizes, tons of matching grants, and a live stream of information about some incredible nonprofits in the state of Minnesota. A ton of fun events, some healthy competition, and a whole lot of giving—showing that “Minnesota Nice” goes beyond our manners, including philanthropic dollars as well!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
You are invited to the following event: What's Your Story?
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (CT) The Minneapolis Club
729 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
View Map Will you attend?
Discover the power of stories and begin to tell your own. Get to know your fellow young professionals in the Twin Cities through memorable stories and learn how to craft compelling presentations of your own in a fun-filled interactive workshop...
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter
We hope you can make it!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- Speak directly to admissions directors from the world’s top b-schools, colleges and universities about all things MBA related
- Apply for over $1.2m worth of exclusive QS scholarships to help fund your education
- Discuss the common do's and don’ts of applications
- Participate in discussions with national and international MBA admissions officers, directors and alums
- Network with fellow applicants and alumni
- Attend a GMAT seminar with a leading test prep
- Get all the relevant info about career opportunities after your program
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011