Mission: Bring value to YPOTC's member's professional lives through organizing and coordinating educational events. Job Description The VP of Social Media will have responsibilities for driving digital, word of mouth marketing and social media business development opportunities for YPOTC. In collaboration with the VP of Marketing and other members of the YPOTC, the VP will have various types of opportunities to market Tuesday happy hour events, educational and community events.
Candidates must be familiar with various Social Media outlets including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. This position will require weekly updates or messaging about upcoming YPOTC events.Requirements:
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to effectively communicate via email and phone
- Self starter with the ability to maximize networking skills
- Must be organized
- Able to attend one board meeting and one event per month and one education and community event annually
- Use YPOTC’s name and your affiliation in good faith
- Have fun with itInterested Applicants should submit their Resume to Alanna Spotts at amkpeer[at]yahoo.com by 4/20/11. The top three candidates will be required to interview with the board for 15-20, the evening of 4/26/11. Candidates will be notified of the decision by 4/29/11.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Accepting Applications: YPOTC VP of Social Media
Are you social media savvy? Or find incessant tweeting or posting minute-by-minute status updates to be a guilty pleasure? Since the Young Professionals of Twin Cities (YPOTC) is recruiting for a new board position, here's your chance to put your talent and tweets to good use! Read on for the description of the VP of Social Media position and consider throwing your hat in the ring to help young professionals connect with other young professionals in the Twin Cities.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.