Ready to explore the big career questions you’ve been asking while doing some serious skill swapping and network weaving?Emerging leaders in the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors who are looking for a “community of practice” to establish a peer support system should apply. We are seeking a diverse mix of twenty-four 20- and 30-somethings (but there is no age limit)! Applicants must be a member of YNPN or EPIP Minnesota.
What will the program include?
- Monthly two-hour evening sessions
- The option to attend exciting community events each month with other participants
- Mentoring circles for small group connections and support
- The opportunity to help design and facilitate a monthly session based on your interests
- Selected readings, personal challenges, and reflective exercises between sessions
- Expand your network among local nonprofit and philanthropic professionals.
- Practice useful habits of reflection to address questions about your life, leadership and career.
- Build facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills by sharing around a topic of
- your choice.
- Conduct a career refresh or re-charge in a supportive and accountable environment.