Searching for local ways to make a global impact? Consider joining the MPLS Hub of the Global Shapers. Comprised of 20 innovative and inspired young people in the Twin Cities with a shared focus on social impact, the local Hub contributes to a worldwide effort focused on collaborative youth leadership. Learn more below, and apply by March 31st!
The Minneapolis Hub of the Global Shapers is accepting applications now through March 31st. The Minneapolis Hub is currently made up of 20 outstanding young people in the Twin Cities area between the ages of 20 and 30. We work cooperatively on social impact projects locally and with other Hubs around the world.
The benefits of joining? Glad you asked:
- Collaborating with local leaders to solve the most challenging issues facing the Twin Cities.
- Connecting with 4,700+ members and 400+ Hubs of the Global Shapers Community worldwide.
- Advanced access and opportunities for leadership in the Minnesota Social Impact Center, a partner of the Minneapolis Global Shapers and candidate of the Impact Hub global network.
- Advancing your cause with the Global Shapers Community and World Economic Forum networks.
- Participating in World Economic Forum events such as the Annual Meeting in Davos, regional Forum meetings, Global Agenda Councils, and others.
- Joining Minneapolis Hub's diverse team of young innovators who support one another's personal and professional development in an effort to create a more inclusive, prosperous, and sustainable world.
The application link is available here.
For more information visit the Minneapolis Hub's Website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Minneapolis Hub's Membership Committee at email@example.com.