LWV Minnesota is pleased to announce the 2011 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) Fellows. We welcome 2011 Fellows and are excited to start the new year of women’s leadership development.
The LOTT Fellows Program is designed to develop young women's leadership potentially to lead professionally, personally, and in their communities.
- Jordyn Arndt, St. Catherine University
- Lindsay Bacher, Minnesota Reading Corps
- Ashley Bailey, University of St. Thomas
- Kate Bailey, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Ashley Dean, University of St. Thomas Graduate School
- Abbie Dille, Southeast Technical, Minnesota State Colleges
- Anne Dutton, St. Olaf College
- Erin Hagen, University of St. Thomas
- Jessica Hennesy, Hamline University
- Kristi Kehrwald, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Jestina Koenigsmark, Hamline University
- Breana Lucius, St. Thomas University
- Nikki Weisenburger, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
The program consists of:
Over the course of 5 months, Fellows and Mentors embark on an exciting journey of partnership, reflection, coaching, and inspiration. Activities include interactive discussions, a variety of guest speakers, and one-on-one mentoring.
- Intensive seminars
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Networking with today's promising young women
- Networking with today's women leaders
Interested in becoming a LOTT Fellow? Applications for the 2012 program will be available in Spring 2011.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Congratulations 2011 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) Fellows!
It was a challenging process to narrow down the final cohort for this year from the broad range of talented and passionate applicants, but we are thrilled with the selection and anticipate a banner year for the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) Fellows program. The League of Women Voters Minnesota recently announced the 2011 Fellows on their blog, some of whom are Minnesota Rising readers. Congratulations and good luck to this year's cohort!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.