The Citizens League, a St. Paul-based nonprofit that builds civic imagination and capacity in Minnesota, is hiring a Policy Intern for a 3-month (October-December 2010) project involving the state budget. This is a paid, part-time, contract position with the bulk of the work occurring in October and November.
Some overnight in-state travel required. Hours will vary, but will average approximately 20 hours per week. Compensation is $25/hour.
- Interest in and knowledge of the state budget
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with social networking websites
- Experience giving public presentations
- Strong writing skills
- A willingness to assist in a variety of tasks and assignments
lindseyalexanderconsulting.com by Tuesday, September 28th.