"Who are you and what do you want?" Could you answer this bald-faced question at a networking event? On your website? To yourself? YNPN-TC's next event - The Insider: Stand Up, Speak Out: Personal Branding for Change Agents
- will seek to offer you just the opportunity to reflect on your purpose, clarify a plan of action, and shape the message that the world hears about you and the change you advocate. Sign up today to start sharpening your answer for your next network-building event!
You are invited to attend:
The Insider: Stand Up, Speak Out
Personal Branding for Change Agents
Monday, October 17, 2011
from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
In the new world of work where job titles and descriptions don't define or confine you, it's not enough to mean well. You have to be noticed, both in person and on the web.
Having a clear idea of who you are and what you care about, then representing yourself consistently online, will help advance your career and build your network. Not only that, it will give the causes you advocate for a shot in the arm, too.
Join us for an evening of honing your online identity with our four expert speakers, and leave with:
- A better understanding of your own story and key messages
- Tips on writing compelling copy for the web
- Visual branding insights to help you stand out from the crowd
- An overview of how to use Twitter to develop your brand and connect with new people and fresh ideas
It's time to find your voice and discover your brand.
(See the event page for more details, speaker line-up and to register!)
1200 Washington Ave S, Suite 270Minneapolis
, MN 55415
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.