Leadership with the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network is both a timeless and timely topic. The national office just hired its first national director
after 15 years of serving young nonprofit professionals and the Twin Cities chapter is looking for the best and brightest locally to serve on its board of directors! Looking to make a mark for yourself and for young nonprofit leaders? Learn more below about how this can be your time!
Great reasons to join a nonprofit board:
- Flex your leadership muscles
- Learn new skills, and hone old ones in a new context
- Contribute at a high level to a cause you care about
And many great reasons to be a part of YNPN:
- Many opportunities to meet like-minded professionals
- Build a national network with fellow YNPN chapters
- Shape the up and coming nonprofit generation
Here's your chance to combine the two!
YNPN Twin Cities is now accepting applications to join our board of directors! We're looking for people passionate about our mission of providing and promoting opportunities for the development of young nonprofit professionals. New board members will serve a renewable two-year term beginning in January 2012 and contribute 12-18 hours a month to the cause. Learn more and apply on our website! Forward this opportunity to a friend
Don't delay! This chance to make your mark on YNPN Twin Cities closes September 23
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.