YNPN Twin Cities is reprising their Scattershot Cafe
and invites you for networking in your neighborhood! Check out the coffee shops and topics of conversation below and register today to claim your seat. No doubt, it'll be a latte of fun!
Looking for a casual networking experience close to home? Join YNPN Twin Cities for Scattershot Café: Networking in Your Neighborhood. Gather with fellow young nonprofit professionals in coffee shops throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul to discuss what's on your mind. Pick a location close to home, or select the topic that most interests you, and get networking! Most locations will facilitate a group of about ten, so read the full discussion topics and register early.
- Ready for a Change? - Peace Coffee Shop
Leader: Salena Acox, VISTA Program Manager, The Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of Minnesota
- Leading Change and Managing from the Middle - Turtle Bread (Longfellow)
Leader: Steph Jacobs, Program Manager, Nonprofit Assistance Fund
- Challenging the Overhead Myth: Rethinking How Nonprofits Talk About Effectiveness - Gigi's Cafe
Leader: Alexis Walstad, Organizational Developer, Karen Organization of Minnesota
- Challenging yourself in (dis)comforting situations - Cafe Latte
Leader: Azra Thakur, Research Coordinator, Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation
- Broaden Your Base: Developing Volunteer Leaders - Trotter's Cafe
Leader: David Zeller, Field Director, Health Care for All - Minnesota
- Understanding Minnesota's Changing Community - J&S Bean Factory
Leader: Naaima Khan, Associate Program Manager - Basic Needs, Greater Twin Cities United Way
Each location can accomodate 10-14 participants, so register early.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.