Thank you for serving as a Network Partner for the Minnesota Rising 2011 Un/Conference: Building A Network For What’s Next! Please use any 3-5 questions of the following 20 prompts as a guide for writing your Network Partner blog post (300-600 words) for the Minnesota Rising blog. Please also include your organizational logo or a relevant photo in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 9.
1. In two sentences, what does your group/organization do?
2. Who makes up your membership?
3. What was your group/organization’s biggest accomplishment in the past year?
4. If you could have any celebrity/famous person join your group/organization, who would it be and why?
5. Where will your grup/organization be in three years?
6. Which quintessential Minnesota landmark best represents your group/organization?
7. What makes the members of your group/organization unique and rockstars?
8. What other Network Partner do you most want to partner with in the future and why?
9. If your group/organization were a Sesame Street character, which one would you be and why?
10. How do you determine who is on your board/in leadership positions? What does your board/leadership do in your organization?
11. Who has been the best speaker your group has featured at an event?
12. If your board members were cast on a TV show, what TV show would it be and why?
13. What’s the best way for people connect with your group/organization?
14. If your group/organization could only do one thing in 2011 - event, program, resource, etc - what would it be and why?
15. What is your group/organization’s theme song and why?
16. You’re ordering delivery for your board meeting. What do you order and from what restaurant?
17. A genie gives you one wish for your group/organization. What do you wish for?
18. Who has been an outstanding member of your group/organization this year and why?
19. The Governor wants your group/organization to counsel him on an important issue. What issue is it and what do you tell the Governor?
20. What’s one thing your group/organization is going to bring to the table at the 2011 UnConference?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.