Sunday, January 10, 2010
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Common Roots Cafe
2558 Lyndale Avenue South
As a conversation starter, here's the 95 year plan exercise from Barbara Sher's "I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What It Was"
To create a ninety-five-year plan:
1. In the first column, start at birth and number up to 95, by fives or as you like.
2. In the second column, list "Major Events" that take place during those years (getting born, starting school, moving, whatever seems important)
3. In the third column - share "What I Learned" and write the the most important thing you learned or expect to learn at each age.
4. In the fourth column - list, "The Most Amazing Thing I Saw," during those past years or anticipated future.
5. At the bottom, share, "What I Would Like to Tell Young People" and proceed to write what this imaginary walk through ninety-five years has taught you about the meaning of life.