Nominees are selected on the basis of their achievement in any 3 of the following areas:
1. Personal improvement
2. Financial success or economic innovation
3. Social improvement or major contemporary issues
4. Philanthropic contribution or voluntary service
5. Politics or governmental service
6. Scientific or technological contribution
7. Legal reform
8. Cultural achievement (to include literature, history, education or all arts)
9. Academic leadership
10. Athletic accomplishment
11. Moral and religious leadership
12. Success in the influence of public opinion (news media and other means)
The deadline to nominate a Minnesota leader between the ages of 18-40 is July 15, 2009. Nominees need not be a member of the Junior Chamber. To learn more and/or to submit a nomination, visit the MN Jaycees' online.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.